Subscribe to our Emails
New York Office
Garden City, NY 11530
St Petersburg, FL, 33712
NASSAU PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES, P.C. - CORONAVIRUS INTERIM
During these difficult times, we are working hard to be on the front line to offer dedicated care to all our patients and to protect our local communities. We are committed to our patients’ health and to remove the barriers that we all face in delivering safe, efficient and high-quality care.
To honor this commitment, Office of Mental Health and insurance companies announced that mental health services can be maintained and will be covered for our patients via telemedicine.
Our practice currently has in place a HIPAA compliant platform to render such services through telemedicine.
We have been trying to reach out to as many of our patients as possible to reassure them that we are here for them for guidance and mental help. It is crucial for our patients not to discontinue their treatment, as it can put them at risk of relapse and risk of hospitalization.
You can call our office or send an email:
– New York location: Phone (516) 280-9030; Email: email@example.com
– Florida location: Phone (727) 800-9705; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and one of our administrative staff will confirm your appointment with your medical provider and will assist you in creating your client portal for your telemedicine session.
If you are unable to speak to our staff, please leave a voicemail so we can get back to you as soon as possible. We truly appreciate your patience.
If you are having an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
We need to clarify that our office is currently closed, and we are not rendering in office/ in person psychiatric visits or psychotherapy sessions. All sessions are being held via telemedicine.
No walk-ins are accepted, and patients need to call the office first if they need to stop by the office for various reasons, such as completion of their medical paperwork.
Masks are mandated inside the office.
Patients need to come in alone, and children can come in with one parent only.
Only cards are accepted as method of payment (debit, credit and Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express).
Patients cannot come in the office if they have fever, if they have respiratory symptoms or if they have been in contact with a sick or positive Covid-19 case.
SPRUCE HEALTH – TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM
Please follow the instructions below to set up your patient portal on Spruce Health and be able to hold your telemedicine session with your medical provider.
Accepting the invitation for telemedicine:
- Because Spruce is a mobile app, you must accept the invitation from your mobile phone. Go ahead and find your invitation link on your mobile phone now.
- Open the email or text message that contains the invitation link. The link usually looks like spruce.care. Click the link. You may have to click the link twice.
- Your mobile phone’s internet browser will open to a Spruce webpage (www.sprucehealth.com). Select Get the App & Connect. This will take you to the iOS App Store or Google Play, depending on your phone.
- Select the Spruce – Care Messenger app and download. Once the download is complete, open the Spruce app on your phone and select Continue when prompted.
- Select Create a new account and enter your personal mobile phone number. You will receive a verification code via text message. (If you do not receive a verification code within five minutes, delete the app and start again from step one.)
- On the next screen, enter the verification code, select Next, and enter your profile information to complete your setup. You can begin messaging with your provider once you have completed these steps!
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Our team members have been thoroughly trained to assist in any mental health situation.
Telemedicine or Telepsychiatry
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
We are a friendly, respectful, compassionate, highly qualified, and experienced mental health team. We provide confidential psychiatric services to patients of all ages including children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients too.
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of mental disorders.
Mental conditions that we treat include, but are not limited to:
OCD, PTSD, ADHD
Our mental health team includes psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and social workers. We put our patients’ health and well-being first, seeking to provide a caring and peaceful environment for all patients, and create customized treatment plans that consider each patient’s unique needs and experiences.
Psych-360™ Psychiatric Services
Welcome To Our Clinic!
We believe that nothing is as important than your mental health and wellbeing.
In today’s world mental health problems can arise seemingly out of nowhere and are much more common that you might realize. Our goal at Psych-360™ is to help you feel more confident, connected, clear minded and happy about your life and your goals.
Contact Us for an Appointment
Headlines from Psychology Today
- The Four-Letter Word Child Psychologists HateParenting a child who is in therapy? Does the "alphabet soup" of diagnoses seem scary? Here's the number one word to never, ever use with your child.Robyn Koslowitz Ph.D.
- The Second WaveYou are not alone to deal with Covid restrictions in your at-risk environmentElaine Birchall, MSW, RSW, and Suzanne Cronkwright
- When Your Next Threesome Includes a Sex RobotSexbots are more than science fiction, and they are among the most controversial inventions we will be confronting in the next few decades.Marianne Brandon Ph.D.