Subscribe to our Emails
New York Office
(516) 280 9030
(516) 280 9029
Garden City, NY 11530
(727) 800 9705
(727) 289 3053
St Petersburg, FL, 33712
NASSAU PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES, P.C. - CORONAVIRUS INTERIM
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread throughout the United States, we are working hard to be on the front line to offer dedicated care to all our patients and to protect our local communities. We are committed to our patients’ health and to remove the barriers that we all face in delivering safe, efficient and high-quality care.
To honor this commitment, Office of Mental Health and insurance companies recently announced that mental health services can be maintained and will be covered for our patients via telemedicine.
Our practice currently has in place a HIPAA compliant platform to render such services through telemedicine.
We have been trying to reach out to as many of our patients as possible to reassure them that we are here for them for guidance and mental help. It is crucial for our patients not to discontinue their treatment, as it can put them at risk of relapse and risk of hospitalization.
You can call our office at (516) 280-9030 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reach out to one of our administrative staff, to confirm your appointment with your medical provider, and for assistance to create your client portal to hold your telemedicine session.
Due to very high volume of inbound calls, we are offering additional phone lines to our patients:
(917) 476-2398 (during weekdays between 8.30 am and 4.00 pm)
If you are unable to speak to our staff, please leave a voicemail so we can get back to you as soon as possible. We truly appreciate your patience.
If you are having an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
SPRUCE HEALTH – TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM
1. Because Spruce is a mobile app, you must accept the invitation from your mobile phone. Go ahead and find your invitation link on your mobile phone
2. Open the email or text message that contains the invitation link. The link usually looks like spruce.care. Click the link. You may have to click the link twice.
3. Your mobile phone’s internet browser will open to a Spruce webpage (www.sprucehealth.com). Select Get the App & Connect. This will take you to the iOS App Store or Google Play, depending on your phone.
4. Select the Spruce – Care Messenger app and download. Once the download is complete, open the Spruce app on your phone and select Continue when prompted.
5. Select Create a new account and enter your personal mobile phone number. You will receive a verification code via text message. (If you do not receive a verification code within five minutes, delete the app and start again from step one.)
6. On the next screen, enter the verification code, select Next, and enter your profile information to complete your setup. You can begin messaging with your provider once you have completed these steps!
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Our team members have been thoroughly trained to assist in any mental health situation.
Telemedicine or Telepsychiatry
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
We are a friendly, respectful, compassionate, highly qualified, and experienced mental health team. We provide confidential psychiatric services to patients of all ages including children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients too.
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of mental disorders.
Mental conditions that we treat include, but are not limited to:
OCD, PTSD, ADHD
Our mental health team includes psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and social workers. We put our patients’ health and well-being first, seeking to provide a caring and peaceful environment for all patients, and create customized treatment plans that consider each patient’s unique needs and experiences.
Psych-360™ Psychiatric Services
Welcome To Our Clinic!
We believe that nothing is as important than your mental health and wellbeing.
In today’s world mental health problems can arise seemingly out of nowhere and are much more common that you might realize. Our goal at Psych-360™ is to help you feel more confident, connected, clear minded and happy about your life and your goals.
Contact Us for an Appointment
Headlines from Psychology Today
- PoliticsResilience requires taking action. Are you ready, and willing, to step up?Ron Breazeale Ph.D.
- Telework-Life Balance: 5 Ways to Clock Out at HomeNow that we have learned how to work at home, we need to learn how to quit at the end of the day. Here are some tips.Wendy L. Patrick, JD, Ph.D.
- Why Is It Impossible to Start an Exercise Routine?Most of us want to exercise consistently, but we can never quite establish the habit. Understanding why and incorporating a few simple strategies may help you get there.Brad Stennerson Ph.D.